« Drums and Drum Sets | Main | Easter Treats and A-Day »

April 04, 2009


Marys Cakes

There is a central column. Its called a tree stand and I am sure you can find one online in the UK. Good luck!!

Leah Todd


I am a bride to be form England and spotted this beautiful wedding cake not long after becoming engaged in March. I plan to make the cake myself(!) but i am stuggling to understand what type of stand to use. Is each tier held with pillars, or is there a central column in the middle?

Thanks and Love the website!


I bought it online. It's called a tree stand or tiered cake stand. Metal. About $300.

cheesecake bride


I love the wedding cheesecake. Where did you purchase the stand? I'm located in Indiana.

The comments to this entry are closed.