Two free bags on Southwest Airlines. That's a $60 savings over any other major airline -- one way. And this is NOT a sponsored post.
So what's in my bags? Thought I'd give those security people a workout...
- One bottle of nice red wine (from my sister).
- Three empty blue bottles for my bottle tree (cool turquoise Saki bottles from my brother and sister-in-law).
- A collection of cheese-making supplies in various bottles and pouches.
- A ziplock bag full of bulk citric acid (also for making cheese).
- About 20 large fresh lemons.
- My new GPS system (another Christmas gift).
- A can of powdered espresso (for our chocolate chip cookies).
- Two cans of Las Palmas enchilada sauce.
- About 20 new cookie cutters.
- Several pouches of Thai curry.
- Four bags of shaved coconut from the Indian food store.
- The usual assortment of toothpaste and hand lotions, clothes and shoes.
Thank you Southwest. What's in YOUR bag?