We've scheduled an extra session of baking camp for August 7-9 -- ages 9-11. The cost per student is $195. A non-refundable registration of $50 per student is required, with the balance due on the first day of camp. Click on the button below to register.
Day 1 - We'll make cinnamon rolls and decorate cookies to take home.
Day 2 - We'll make buttercream, decorate small cakes and cupcakes, make fondant figures and bows, and practice piping.
Day 3 - We'll color and roll out fondant, and decorate a two-tier dummy (foam) cake to take home.
- 3-Day Session -- Tuesday through Thursday.
- Enrollment strictly limited to 6 students.
- Students should arrive for lunch at 11:30.
- Baking and/or decorating starts at 11:45 and students may be picked up at 2:30.
- We provide all materials, including t-shirt and bandana to take home, plus aprons and gloves to wear at the bakery.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or other conditions we need to be aware of. We will also need an emergency contact and phone number, just in case.
- All students MUST wear closed toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Tuition is $195 per student, per session. Places held upon payment of $50 (non-refundable) registration ONLINE. No exceptions.
- Tuition balance of $145 is due upon arrival on Day 1.
- If you have two or more students that want to be in the same session, please reserve multiple places together by changing the QUANTITY of registrations you buy.